Porcelain Crowns and Veneers in Quincy, California
One-Visit Dental Crowns, Veneers and More With CEREC®
With our state-of-the-art CEREC® system, our doctors are able to provide you with beautiful and fully customized tooth restorations, including crowns, veneers, inlays and onlays, in just one day.
CEREC is short for CEramic REConstruction, and the system combines a digital scanner with 3D design software and a milling machine. This allows our doctors to take a fast, comfortable and accurate scan of your teeth, design a new restoration and craft and attach it—all in a single appointment.
Because the final restoration is available the same day, our patients appreciate that there’s no second trip needed or time spent wearing a temporary restoration that could come loose or cause discomfort.
Types of Teeth Restorations We Can Make With CEREC
- A crown is a tooth-shaped sheath that completely covers an existing problematic tooth right down to the gumline. A crown can also be made to attach to a dental implant for a realistic replacement tooth.
- Veneers are very thin porcelain coverings that are bonded to the front of teeth. They are used to whiten teeth, close gaps, cover chips or correct the appearance of misshapen or mildly crooked teeth.
- An inlay is a large filling that goes along the top of a tooth, between the peaks, while an onlay takes the place of one or more peaks.
Meticulous Customization for Natural-Looking Teeth
Our doctors are known for the high level of artistry they bring to every tooth restoration they create, and that includes going above and beyond to make sure your new crown looks natural and matches your existing teeth in color and shape. Once the crown has been created with CEREC, the doctors will personally do the needed staining and glazing to get an accurate match, and they can also do custom sculpting to get the shape, size and fit just right.
FREE Consultation or Second Opinion for Cosmetic Dentistry
- Meet with the doctor
- Learn about your treatment options
- Get all your questions answered
Call 530-283-1119 or click here to schedule an appointment.